Application & Process :
The Sigma Mixer is used for mixing and kneading for mixing, kneading of highly viscous mass, sticky and dough like products, Mixing of pastes, rubber, and heavy plastic masses, applications in Food, Rubber, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and agro industries, Dry powder to wet phase mixing. This mixer is most suitable for highly viscous material and dough like masses.
The sigma kneader is a double arm mixer, the two “Z” blade rotate towards each others at same or different speed inside a W- shaped product container. The twin screw basin kneading machine with two horizontally arranged kneading blades, which are deeply geared into one another and strip themselves reciprocally. Each blade moves the material in opposite direction thereby providing excellent cross mixing of all raw materials. The blades pass the trough walls and each other at close clearances resulting in good mixing. The close clearance produces a shearing and tearing action that is beneficial to the size reduction of solids. Selection of appropriate blade shape and speeds result in excellent mixing
Salient Features :
- Design is GMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304 or M.S.Painted..
- Mixing, Blending and kneading of high Viscosity Materials, with a combined action of Bulk Movement, Kneading, stretching folding, dividing and Recombining.
- High Mixing Precision, Short Batch Time, Problem free Cleaning and Residue Free Discharge.
- Automated mixing and granulating process in single bowl.
- Available in Capacity from up to 1000 Kg Industrial Productions.
- There are different types of blades: Sigma-“Z” blade, Spiral blade, and Naben blade.
- Selection of appropriate blade shape and speeds result in excellent mixing.
- Hydraulically lifting device with power pack for unloading.
Optional Features :
- Jacketing Bowl for heating and cooling.
- Spraying system.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame Proof Electrical.
Safety Features :
- Total drive transmission system enclosed
- Limit switch installed in the top lid ensure lid is closed
- Air pressure switch installed to ensure pressure is in limit.
- Limit switch installed at discharge to ensure product container underneath of discharge.
- Overload relay Protection and Emergency stop button